Well Joshua still hasn't got the whole crawling thing... I honestly think he might end up being a bum-shuffler like I was... But yesterday I had him sitting on the kitchen floor while I was cooking, and each time I looked at him he was facing a different way. He managed to turn a full 360 degrees a few times while I was busy...
And he's now throwing his body to where he wants to go (and he has very determined ideas about where that is). So he'll be sitting on your and then next thing you know he's lying on the couch next to you reaching for a toy or something. So he's definitely decided that it's time to be mobile. He's just got to figure out how to make that happen... He's managed a few times to move slightly, whether sitting or lying down, but still nothing to get majorly excited about... It'll come all too soon! But it looks like I should at least be at home with him when it happens, which I'm very grateful for!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment