And then my aunt emailed me a while back to say that there were still a few baby blankets left (keeping in mind that my gran died in 1992, and there have been numerous births since then...) and would I like one for my children? Well, Yes! Of course!
So a big thank you to Aunty Judy for keeping these blankets safe, and for thinking of us, and also to Uncle Ron for bringing it down to Cape Town for me!
See the little toe sticking through? ;o)
2 comments:
Aaw, lovely. I think Granny Sippy started that tradition after I was born but I did get one when I was baptised - which I still have. Daniel also got one when he was born, but not Noah. They are a treasure.
I've just caught up a few entries...
Lovely scenery thank you. I am thirsting for a visit to Cape Town! Perhaps it can happen this year sometime.
Joshua looks content!
Post a Comment